Massage For Pets
- Encourages development of stronger cardiac muscle
- Improves oxygen supply to the cells
- Decreases blood pressure
- Improves elimination of metabolic wastes
- Relaxes intestinal muscles & stimulates liver & kidney function
- Improves flexibility at the joints & relieves sorriness, tension, stiffness & weakness
- Relieves pain & stimulates motor nerves
- Improves tone & elasticity of skin
- Improves quality of coat/fur
The Number one Reason massage Therapy is beneficial to your pet is that it enables the masseur to monitor any pre existing problems and identify any new concerns which may require veterinary care.
Remember, animal massage does not replace veterinary care!!